RUGER GP100 MATCH CHAMPION 10MM 4.2″ BARREL 6RD 1775
RUGER GP100 MATCH CHAMPION 10MM 4.2″ BARREL 6RD 1775 match champion available for sale at the Ammo gun shop.
- Triple-securing fashioned chamber is secured within the casing at the front, back and base for a lot of positive arrangement and reliable activity considerably quiet ammunition and empowers easy re-holstering. The ejector and chamber mouths have a lightweight chamfer to assist to stack.
- The grip frame style simply accommodates a large kind of custom grips.
- Takedown of incorporated subassemblies needs no exceptional devices and takes into consideration easy repairs and get-togethers.
- The transfer bar mechanism provides associate degree uncomparable life of security against accidental discharge.
- A custom Hogue® hardwood grip with specked sides permits a perfect grip for competition shooting.
- The half-lug four.2″ barrel conveys exuberant taking care of for fast progress among targets associate degreed moreover includes an 11° objective crown for serious level exactitude.
- Polished and optimized internals, a centering boss on the trigger, and centering shims on the hammer turn out a swish double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
- Ships with 3 (3) full-of-the-moon clips that act as each a speed loader for the 10mm rounds and aid in the ejection of the spent cartridges.
RUGER GP100 MATCH CHAMPION 10MM Specifications:
- Caliber: 10mm
- Grips: Hogue® specked Hardwood
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Barrel Length: four.20″
- Material: chrome steel
- Capacity: six
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Finish: cloth unsullied
- Overall Length: nine.50″
- Weight: 37 oz.
- Grooves: 6
- Available in CA: affirmative
- Available in MA: affirmative
Moreover, look into our choice of Revolvers! You’ll certain notice Ruger GP100 Match Champion purchasable here at weapons system Gun search. in addition, look into our Deals, and just in case of any questions don’t hesitate to contact North American nations for a lot of details.