Kimber Varmint Bolt-Action Rifles
- Built with a sub-MOA accuracy standard
- Match-grade barrels, chambers and triggers
- Action sizes are specific to each rifle’s family of cartridges
- Pillar and glass bedding provides a rigid, lightweight frame
- A-grade walnut sporter stocks are checkered and hand oil-finished
Renowned for exacting tolerances in their 1911 pistols, Kimber takes to the Bolt-Action Rifle market with their Varmint Rifle. Beginning with a sub-MOA accuracy standard, match-grade barrels, chambers and triggers for accuracy, lighter weight and shortened bolt travel to increase operation speed and perfect balance. Unique to Kimber, action sizes are made specifically for the family of cartridges each rifle fires. Controlled round feeding paired with the bolt’s full-length Mauser-style claw extractor ensures smooth cycling every time a round goes to the chamber. Three-position, Winchester-Model-70-type wing safety. Crisp adjustable triggers. Stainless steel fluted barrels dissipate heat rapidly for accurate follow-up shots while reducing weight. Pillar and glass bedding provides these hunting rifles with a rigid, yet lightweight frame for accuracy and strength, shot after shot. Walnut sporter stocks are checkered at 20 lines-per-inch and hand-oiled finish. Recoil-absorbing 1″ Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pads.