Daniel Defense DDM4V11 Pro – Black
The V11 Pro carries the new SLiM Rail 15.0 which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. An uninterrupted picatinny rail on top and KeyMod attachment at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock, ensures plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allows for maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. The long, 15” rail gives operators the option to have the support hand extended out closer to the muzzle allowing them to drive the gun more precisely and prevents over travel when transitioning between multiple targets.
Competitors will also appreciate the larger latch provided by a Vltor Gunfighter Mod 4 Charging Handle for easier manipulation under magnified optics. A newly designed Muzzle Climb Mitigator redirects propellant gasses through calibrated ports, countering both recoil and muzzle climb. A Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger delivers rapid hits on target with its light, short pull and quick reset. Combined with the softened recoil impulse of a rifle length gas system, equals shorter split times, more precise follow-up shots, and reduced fatigue.
Notable Features Include:
- 18″ Cold Hammer Forged 4150 CMV Steel, chrome lined, heavy phosphate coated
- Rifle-length gas system
- Daniel Defense SLiM 15.0 Keymod rail
- Direct Impingement
- Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- M4 feed ramps
- M16 Full Auto BCG, chrome lined, properly staked gas key
- H Buffer
- Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator
- 6 position mil-spec buffer tube
- QD end plate
- Made in the USA!
What’s In The Box?
- (1) 32 rd DD Magazine
- (1) Daniel Defense vertical grip
- Daniel Defense lockable hard case
- Thicker butt pad to increase length of pull
- Owners Manual