Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 – 5.56 – Black
This highly maneuverable pistol pairs a 10.3” barrel and the MFR 9.0 rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of muzzle devices and sound suppressors for even more customization. A variation of the DDM4V7 S, it features the SB Tactical SOB Pistol Stabilizing Brace and is classified as a pistol, not a short-barreled rifle, so it does not require ATF approval and a tax stamp. The Daniel Defense DDM4V7 P features M-LOK attachment technology and comes equipped with a rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense pistol grip with integral trigger guard and soft touch overmolding.
Notable Features Include:
- Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 10.3″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- MFR 9.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized, Black
- Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor
- QD endplate
- SB Tactical SOB Pistol Stabilizing Brace
What’s In The Box?
- (1) 32 rd DD Magazine
- Daniel Defense lockable hard case
- Owners Manual