Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW – .300 BLK – Black
With its 7″ 300BLK cold hammer forged barrel, the Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW keeps subsonic loads subsonic and provides great ballistics for a shorter barrel. The DDM4 PDW features an overall length of 20.75″ and easily fits into a backpack for convenient transport. Featuring M-LOK attachment points and an SLR M-LOK MOD2 Plain Front Handstop, the DDM4 PDW guarantees a safe shooting experience.
Notable Features Include:
- Ultra-compact platform with 7″, 1:7 twist barrel for compatibility with subsonic and supersonic loads
- Muzzle threads (5/8-24) allow for muzzle device customization
- Independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right- handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator
- Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Testeed
- Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace or CQB Gen 7 Stock (SBR)
What’s In The Box?
- (1) 32 rd DD Magazine
- Daniel Defense full-latch impact plastic case
- Owners Manual